The result: Global competitiveness and increased client profits
International Trade Management Since 1936
Our goal is to expose North American firms to the profit potential available in importing components and finished goods from reliable, quality-conscious and price competitive global sources in the Pacific Rim, Asia and Europe that engage in the supplier and sourcing agency relationship Walker requires.
Walker works directly with upper management from foreign factories to develop direct-from-the-supplier relationships for its American clients.
Our staff forges relationships that deal with the dealmakers.
- Reduce client risks
- Allow clients to focus on core competencies without having to invest in people and technology to achieve the service efficiency we provide
- Afford our clients greater accountability
- Result in improved communications
- Allow our clients to compete globally
- Allow our clients to increase profitability and shareholder value through the new millennium.
- Provide our clients with honest, realistic product development timetables
Walker deals with the people who make the deals. We leverage our culturally correct contacts at management levels above those of sales. All of our global sources are experienced factories with solid histories of exporting to USA clients.
In the end Walker International will provide your company with a more successful globalization plan, and an accountable import / export service.
Walker offers clients a complete range of consulting services:
- Research and due diligence
- Quality control and engineering support
- Complete “turn-key” liaison office relationship with our client.
The result: an opportunity to improve your shareholder profits.